Australian Reiki Connection Inc. Is An Association Working Within And Promoting The Spirit Of Reiki, Through Teaching, Healing, Fellowship And Research, Both Within The Reiki Community And Wider Community.
If you would like to become a member of ARC Inc. you can download an application form, complete it as requested and post to:
Australian Reiki Connection Inc.
PO Box 113
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on you computer in order to download and print the application form.
You can download and install the reader from here.
MEMBER status is available to persons who:
- Have been trained and hands-on attuned in the Usui system of Reiki by a Reiki Master Teacher whose qualifications and practices are established as meeting the criteria laid down by ARC Inc. for recognition of Master Teachers.
[Reiki I, Reiki II, Reiki III or Master. Attuned by a Master Teacher meeting ARC Inc. criteria]
- Provide a copy of their certificate or certificates showing the name and signature of the Master Teacher, level attained and date of training.
- Provide a copy of the LINEAGE of their Master Teacher.
- Meet such other requirements as are specified in the ARC Inc. Code of Ethics for Reiki Channels.
- Pay an administration/joining fee of $40 PLUS the initial annual membership fee of $40.
[Full voting rights apply.]
- All Reiki Channels applying to join the Association must use this form only.
An ARC Inc. membership certificate will be issued once your application, with the required fees paid, has been accepted. Certificates are valid until the following 31st August.
An annual Certificate is issued following payment of your membership renewal fee.
Annual membership renewal fee is payable by 31st August of each year.
Couples wishing to join ARC Inc. must complete separate application forms.
Both must pay the full joining fee and the initial annual membership fee.
When couples renew membership with ARC Inc. one will pay the full annual membership fee
and the other will pay only one-half of the annual membership fee.