This member has undertaken additional training on providing a professional Reiki Treatment. This Reiki-focused treatment delivery/basic small business skills course, forms part of the ongoing process of self regulation for Reiki in Australia. Details of the course are available at www.caro.org.au.
PROFILE: Founder & Director, International Holistic Trainer & Counsellor and Ayurvedic Life-Style Counsellor of Institute of Holistic Therapies, Corrine embraces all aspects of health, beauty & complementary therapies and travels widely facilitating workshops and trainings both in Australia and overseas.
Thirty years experience both locally and internationally in the health and beauty profession, primarily in the education and practical fields of beauty therapy, makeup artistry, complementary & holistic therapies and management of salons and spas, as well as over eight years experience in the international arena of advertising, marketing, direct response and public relations.
- Twenty fourth year as CIDESCO International Examiner, travelling globally examining students wishing to attain this prestigious, internationally recognised diploma.
- Head Tutor in a Perth Beauty College (Western Australia), delivering the full-time Beauty Therapy Diploma course training students to the required National Standards in Australia as well as facilitating various workshops. Organised seminars as a Committee Member with the Australian Beauty Association.
- Delivered training to the required international standards of CIDESCO International (a Zurich-based Health and Beauty international organisation), ITEC & CIBTAC diplomas (UK-based). CIBTAC-endorsed to deliver the Holistic Diploma curriculum at a Singapore College.
- Senior Therapist/Makeup Artist and Manager at a leading Western Australian Spa and Beauty Clinic. Spa company's Product Trainer and Consultant for Australia and South East Asia.
- Relocated to Melbourne, delivering the Diploma in Beauty Therapy curriculum in a Melbourne Beauty College and trained teaching staff and students in Holistic & Complementary Therapies.
- Lectured spa students at William Angliss Institute of TAFE, Specialist Centre for hospitality, tourism and culinary arts training and education, undertaking the Diploma of Resort Management (Spa). The students receive expert training in Resort Operations, Management, Hospitality and Tourism and in addition spend two days a week (of the two year course) studying spa therapies. They are multi-skilled and highly sought-after graduates.
- Invited as a WAI Industry Specialist to contribute the concept of holistic therapies in health and wellness during their September 2010 industry tour, which exposes the students to spas, hospitality, tourism and resorts in the Far North Queensland region.
- Facilitated workshops and trainings to individuals, IFA members in Western Australia, students from various colleges/universities, staff and therapists in day and resort spas in Australia, China, Dubai, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Johannesburg, Malaysia, Maldives, Singapore and Thailand.
- Guest speaker on Spa & Complementary Therapies at a Beauty Exhibition in China and at Victoria University, Victoria.
- Trained various aspects of holistic therapies to staff and therapists at Keturah and Ella Bache Day Spas in Perth Western Australia; Ella Bache, Hilton, Sync and Angelique Day Spas in Melbourne and Metung Waters Day Spa in Country Victoria; the Six Senses Spa Group in Evason Phuket and Hua Hin Resort Spas in Thailand; Soneva Fushi and Soneva Gili Resort Spas in the
Maldives; and the Jumeirah International Group in Dubai.
- Trained many individuals and spa owners in Australia from Country Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, Western Australia, Tasmania, Queensland, Northern Territory and Canberra. Norfolk Islands, New Zealand, Canada, Romania, Czech Republic, Italy, France, UK, Ireland, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Mauritius, Africa, South Africa, Macedonia and USA.
- Trained ITE Singapore (Institute of Technical Education) lecturers and their Singapore competitors for the 8th Asean Skills Competition, 40th World Skills Competition held in Calgary, Canada 2009, 41st World Skills Competition in London, UK 2011 and 43rd World Skills Competition to be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil 2015.
- Privileged to be Australia's first product trainer for Red Flower NY, delivering their Red Flower Hammam and Japan rituals to spa therapists at the Balinese & Japanese Mountain
Retreats in Victoria.
- Colour Consultant to U Skincare, Victoria for their Lipsticks Affirmation Range.
- Privileged to be Ajara Skin Care's (USA) sole and exclusive official Australian Trainer, delivering all their Ayurvedic modalities.
- Voluntary work in the Teens Ward working with teenagers from ages twelve to seventeen with various health problems and issues at Princess Margaret Hospital, W.A. Currently providing
palliative care and community service with the Volunteer Team at Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute in Melbourne, Victoria, the Southern Hemisphere's largest, independent specialist
An Australian Chinese with her Singapore heritage, she is blessed with two beautiful adult children. Rich in the various cultures and traditions, Corrine has the best of both worlds combining Eastern & Western influences and values into her life philosophies. Corrine is continually studying the holistic approach to somatic psychology and metaphysics to further strengthen her personal growth in spiritual learning, healing and teaching.